Performance Advantages Of Teflon PFA Tubing
Performance advantages of Teflon PFA tubing
Teflon PFA tubing has excellent chemical stability, mechanical properties, electrical insulation, self lubrication, non viscosity, non flammability and aging resistance. Its outstanding feature is that the viscosity of melt is much lower than that of PTFE, so it can be processed by common thermoplastic forming method. The product has good high-temperature stability, high-temperature mechanical strength is about 2 times of PTFE, PFA film is softer than PTFE, and has good bending and crack resistance.
1. Translucent granular material of PFA tube, injection molding, extrusion molding. The molding temperature is above 350-400 ℃ and 475 ℃.
2. The forming temperature of PFA tubing shall not exceed 475 ℃, the mold shall be heated to 150-200 ℃, and the resistance of the pouring system to the material flow shall be small.
PFA pipe high temperature wire, cable insulation, anti-corrosion equipment, sealing materials, pump valve bushing and chemical container.
4. PFA pipe is suitable for manufacturing corrosion-resistant parts, antifriction parts, seals, insulation parts and medical devices.
5. The PFA tube is corroded by molten material. For long-term production, the mold needs to be chrome plated.
PFA hose is a copolymer of perfluoropropyl perfluoroethylene ether and polytetrafluoroethylene. Compared with polytetrafluoroethylene, its melt cohesion increases, solution viscosity decreases, but its properties remain unchanged. This kind of resin can be directly processed into products by common thermoplastic forming method.
(2) PFA hose has been used for a long time in the temperature range of - 80 ~ 260 ℃. Some hoses have chemical resistance, corrosion resistance to all chemicals, and good electrical performance. Their electrical insulation is not affected by temperature, so they are called "king of plastics".
Its chemical resistance is similar to that of polytetrafluoroethylene and better than that of vinylidene fluoride.
(4) its creep resistance and compressive strength are better than PTFE, and its tensile strength is also higher than PTFE. Its elongation can reach 100-300%. Its dielectric properties are good and radiation resistance is excellent.
Non toxic: the PFA hose is inert and can be implanted into the body.